The company is pleased with the results, according to Kornel Zyla, hatchery manager at Modern Hatch, who says, "HatchTech Coaches are always on call and ready to offer assistance, no matter whether we need the biological consultancy service or technical advice, or help with hatchery management and planning. They offer outstanding innovations, both in a technical respect and regarding working methods.
"When a HatchTech Hatchery Coach has spent three days here on site, everything really runs smoothly again. They don’t just arrive with expert knowledge, they share and leave that expertise here in the hatchery," Zyla says.
The results speak for themselves:
- 2% to 3% higher hatching percentage
- Improved chick quality, with less selection necessary
- Reduced chick mortality in the first week
- Better performance from the equipment
- Consistent results for fact-based decision-making
- Smooth and efficient operational management