The conference, which draws the aquafeed industry together from throughout Asia Pacific and beyond, focuses on advances in feed processing and formulation that bring practical solutions to the commercial aquaculture feed sector.
Early bird registration is now open and offers a discounted registration fee in addition to group and other discounts. Special rates are also available for students and Thai speakers.
"We are grateful to Buhler, Nutriad, Olmix and Wenger for stepping forward to support this year's conference as sponsors," said Suzi Dominy, Aquafeed.com's publisher and the conference organizer. "We applaud their commitment to helping us bring information and knowledge to this specialized and vital sector of the aquaculture industry; they help us reach more people who can benefit from the expertise our presenters bring."
- Welcome: Dr. Juadee Pongmaneerat, Thai Department of Fisheries and Suzi Dominy, Publisher, Aquafeed.com
- Interactions Of Extrusion And Ingredients For Aquatic Feeds: Joseph P. Kearns, Vice President Aqua-Feed Div., Wenger Manufacturing, Inc., USA
- Extrusion Technology: Urs Wuest, Director Market Segment Aquafeed, Bühler AG, Switzerland
- Pre-Processing Of Feedstuffs To Improve Their Feeding Value For Aquaculture Feeds: Dr. Dominique P. Bureau, Professor, University of Guelph, Canada
- Gart As A Platform To Investigate Disease Control Strategies Against AHPND/EMS In Shrimp: Dr. ir. Margriet Drouillon, Business Developer Aqua UGent, Belgium
- Advances In Amino Acid Nutrition Of Shrimp: Dr. Alexandros Samartzis, Regional Technical Sales Manager, Evonik (SEA), Singapore
- Experimental Evidence For The Role Of Feed Additives In Aquaculture: Clément Soulet, Product manager – Palatants & Aquaculture, PANCOSMA SA, Switzerland
- Effect Of An Algae-Clay Based Biocatalyst On The Digestive And Growth Performance Of Juvenile Shrimp (Litopenaeus Vannamei): Marie Gallissot, Technical Supervisor, Olmix, France
- Feed For The Future: The Challenges And Opportunities For A Better And Sustainable Aquaculture Industry: Dr. M A Kabir Chowdhury, Global Product Manager - Aquaculture, Jefo Nutrition Inc., Canada
- Functional Feeds – Bad Bug Busters To Reduce The Impact From Disease In Farmed Fish And Shrimp: Dr. Peter Coutteau, Business Unit Manager – Aquaculture, Nutriad International NV, Belgium
- Aquafeed Horizons Asia 2016 will take place in cooperation with FIAAP/VICTAM/GRAPAS 2016 feed and grain industry trade shows at the BITEC, Bangkok.